1. Manage for all Food and Beverage department in the hotels: Salana Corner Restaurant including Buffet breakfast and a la carte for Lunch and dinner, Horizon Bar, Room Service and meeting room. This is including offsite catering.
2. Hiring, training, compensation, supervision and termination of F&B personnel, and determining the number of staff required;
3. The creation of food and beverage menus, wine lists, and the pricing of the same and the setting of dress codes for the Restaurant, all of which shall, prior to being implemented by Manager, be Approved by Owner, such approval not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed;
4. Maintaining and operating the Restaurant in accordance with the operating standards
5. Consults with the Head Chef about food production aspects of special events being planned.
6. Evaluates food products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained.
7. Interacts with Chef to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of guests.
8. In conjunction with chef, assist in maintaining a high level of service principles in accordance with hotel’s standards.
9. Establishes and maintains a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all F&B areas and equipment.
10. Support safe work habits and a safe and favourable working environment at all times.
11. Perform other duties as directed.
To apply click on “Apply Now” or send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] or call +856-21-254253
If you want to apply, please click at below button.